Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases shipping to California.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit card payments as well as PayPal payments. We do not accept personal checks, money orders or direct bank transfers.
USING STORE CREDIT
To use a store credit, please email us directly. VantJag@gmail.com
ADDING ITEMS TO YOUR CART
When viewing an item on the product detail page, you may add an item to your cart by simply selecting an item and specifying quantity needed. Then, to add the item to your cart, you will click the "Add To Cart" button.
PLACING AN ORDER
After you have added an item into your cart, you will be prompted to review your cart. Here, you may review all items in your cart, update quantities, remove items or return to the product detail page. Once you have reviewed the items in your cart, you may either continue shopping or proceed to check out and place your order.
Please make all items within your cart are what you are 100% accurate before purchasing. Double check all your shipping and billing information to make sure your package will arrive to the correct address. Double check the payment method is your preferred choice (we accept a few different options). Press The final 'submit' button and then start getting excited for your package to arrive!
VERIFICATION AND SHIPPING
When placing your order, please make sure that you enter the billing address and contact information as it appears on your credit statement. In the event that your information does not match exactly what your credit card has on file, your order may be held pending verification. This may require us to contact your directly. When specifying shipping address information, be sure to check that the zip code, city and state are correct. If your mailing information does not match the delivery service's records, we may have to contact you to update this information and this may delay your order.
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain lead and other chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We value our customers, and hope the following information helps with your buying decisions.
WARNING: The materials used in this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Please note that by posting this Proposition 65 warning, we are notifying you that one or more of the Proposition 65 listed chemicals may be present in a product. With Vant Jag products, the exposure to these chemicals may be of no significant risk to you, but out of caution, we have elected to place this warning on our site to make sure our customers are informed.
For more information on Proposition 65, please click here. To learn more on lead-related FAQs, click here.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any Vant Jag hangtags, attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Sale" cannot be returned. If you decide not to keep the item ordered, you may return the item for a STORE CREDIT or EXCHANGE with another item from our store. Please email us first for a return authorization number, which is required for return processing.
- Shipping will not be refunded.
- Refund will be given after receipt of item in original condition.
- If the item has a defect, please let us know right away for an exchange. Thank-you.
REFUNDS AND PROCESSING
- Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 business days after we receive your return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Store Credit can only be used online at our website, www.vantjag.com.
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Please treat Store Credit like cash.
- Please let us know what items you like and we will apply the store credit to your order and bill you separately.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting Vant Jag, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.